Friday, January 9, 2009

January 9

Ahhhh first week of class is over. God we have learned too much in sooo little time and my brain cant keep up. My family is quizzing me and it is helping, but I have no memory.

It is sooo cold here it is unbelievable. There is no heat here, so its like living in a freezer with blankets which only make it slightly bearable. I am wearing 4 shirts, a sweatshirt, a jacket, jeans,amazingly thick long johns, thick socks, boots, gloves, and a scarf - and I am still frozen!!!

We are leaving for Meknes for the weekend. We are going to the Roman ruins and going to a hamam, where you go into bath houses with a bunch of other women and get naked and scrub. THIS will be very interesting. You wear underwear, but nothing else. awkward.....

No comments:

Post a Comment