Wednesday, January 7, 2009

So - update time. I moved in with my family two days ago. They are wonderful people. They have two girls, 9 and 17, and a 15 year old boy. Some speak a little english, but I must work on my arabic.

I am in love with morocco and although I love you all back home, I dont want to come back just yet. Every sense is alive here and I cannot take it all in. My journal cant keep up with my stories and my camera is already full of photos. I am trying to load them all up, but it is taking too long, so I will probably buy a cd to put them in.

My family does have internet but I do not want to impose so I will not be on all the time or for long.

Oh and I had fried sardines for lunch yesterday...and I liked um.

Ok - must run to class down stairs. The lab isnt open between 12-3 for lunch. In fact, the whole town shuts down.

b'salama!
(goodbye)

<3 bryanna

No comments:

Post a Comment